Here’s stuff that I have learnt from WW and the meetings which have helped me in my weight loss:
1. Drink room temp water. It’s more filling than chilled water.
2. Clean your teeth. You’re less liekly to eat if you’ve cleaned your teeth (toothpaste + OJ == Yuck)
3. Consider portion sizes. If in doubt, cut 20% off the portion size.
4. Grazing is Good.
5. Sweet stuff should be a treat. When I was growing up, sweet stuff was only for special occasions, or in small amounts. I no longer did this before WW, used to gorge myself.
6. Points Tracking is Important, but if you don’t reflect and think about what you’ve tracked, and modify as appropriate, points tracking is Useless.