OWASP EU 2009 is coming up! This year, it’s held in Kraków, Poland. Time to book!
- Keynote: Ross Anderson from Cambridge University. I’ve wanted to meet Ross for many years. Those guys are legends!
- Keynote: Bruce Schneier. I bet there are groupies
- w3af – Andrés Riancho. This is one of the best free toolkits I’ve tried recently. It’s awesome.
- HTTP Parameter Pollution, Luca Carettoni, Independent Researcher & Stefano Di Paola
- OWASP Source Code Flaws Top 10 Project, Paulo Perego, Spike Reply
- O2 Advanced Source Code Analysis Toolkit, Dinis Cruz
- … many others!
Although I would love to be there – I had a blast at OWASP EU 2006, I can’t attend this year. Which is a shame, because OWASP AU 2009 was huge fun, and I can’t imagine OWASP EU 2009 would be anything less.Don’t make the same mistake as me! Book now!